An empty and crushed can of soda magically restores and refills before the eyes of the spectators.
Originally performed by David Blaine on Vertigo.
Let's re-cap the effect:
- Pour the last drops out of an empty a soda can.
- Crush it - in front of the spectators - and show it around.
- Command the can to heal itself - the spectator will see and hear this happen.
- Wave your hand over the opening and the hole will seal itself!
- Now the can has magically filled itself up.
- Open the can with a pfzzt!
- Pour the soda in a glass.
- Hand everything out to the audience.
Anders Modén will take you through every step